chpabell. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Project 2011- 01- 365

I am still working on my photos. 2010 did not go as I planned. Job loss and unemployment along with tons of stress did not leave me time to focus on taking photos as I liked. I am ready to start once again to see how far I can go. I still upload pictures as often as I can to Flickr. I am also a member of a few challenge groups. Hopefully this will help me stay focused and on task.
So here is the first photo for 2011.

My Quiet Place. When things are nuts around here I like to hide out on my patio. If I can take a book and a glass of wine, even better. Craig and I were talking today about Spring garden plans. I also have 120 tulip bulbs to plant this week. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment