chpabell. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

007 - 365 Pink Sunset


This was the sunset we saw today as we were driving to our girl scout meeting. The high today was 26. Tomorrow it is not supposed to get out of the teens.

The meeting was fun, we got our information to start selling Girl Scout Cookies. The girls are super excited about it. We also had a little drama. The snack caught on fire in the oven at the clubhouse. I got to show of my quick reaction time and know how with the fire extinguisher. The 14 girls were not very pleased with the smoke and the fire alarms going off, their squeals were much louder. I wish there were pictures, but I am the one with the camera and I could not justify taking the time to pose with the camera in one hand while shooting the fire extinguisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment