chpabell. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

018 - 365 Sunset and the Creek


The kids and I had the whole day together. We went to the gym. We played the Wii. We got out to sell Girlscout Cookies and we watched the sunset on the creek by our house.


One of the park benches.




I was watching the gulls on the creek, I always wondered why they don't just flip over and crash after a move like this....




Little did I know that a walk on the creek today was going to end in a discussion today with the kids on the Birds and the.... Birds. I had to step in when Patrick was telling Alison that the duck must be mad and going to kill her. I ended up letting them both know that they were getting ready to be mom and dad to some eggs. Alison took it at that. I can tell Patrick is going to have more questions, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment